Updated May 9, 2022
Our COVID protocol has been updated to reflect the current situation in the Northwest Territories.
- A face covering or mask will no longer be required for employees or students. The Board of Directors encourages everyone to practice social distancing as much as possible.
- Proof of vaccination will no longer be required for employees or students.
- All language courses (French, English, Tłı̨chǫ and Spanish) will be offered by distance, except for LINC courses.
- LINC courses resume in the classroom starting Monday 21 February 2022.
- The college is open between 9:00 Am and 5:00 Pm to provide services to students.
To reach the administration department, please email email@example.com.
To reach the Language School Coordinator, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
For other questions or inquiries, you can email email@example.com
To reach any other staff member, please visit our page.