COVID-19Updated October 25, 2021
Because of the current situation, the Collège nordique francophone is taking measures to ensure the health and safety of its learners:
- We will reassess the situation then. Teachers will contact all students to provide them with the link to their course. Please visit this page for further updates.
- All language courses (French, English, Tłı̨chǫ and Spanish) will be offered by distance.
- LINC English courses resume in-person on Monday, October 25, 2021.
- The college is open between 9:00 Am and 5:00 Pm to provide services to students.
Post-secondary education programs will be offered as usual and without disruption, as all courses are already offered by distance education.
The refund policy for language courses is now more flexible. It will be possible to receive a full refund, minus administrative fees, after 2 courses.
- To reach the administration department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reach the Language School Coordinator, you can email email@example.com
For other questions or inquiries, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach any other staff member, please visit our page.