The GNWT has released its 3 phases plan to easing public health restrictions. Here is what it means for the College nordique francophone:
- Phase 1 (Starting May 16, if there is no evidence of community spread): The college will remain close to the public; all courses and workshops will continue online. Employees will continue working from home.
- Phase 2 (Probably mid-to-late June): The college will remain close to the public; all courses and workshops will continue online. Employees will be able to work at the college again while respecting social distancing.
- Phase 3 (To be determined): The college will reopen to the public. In-class courses and activities will resume while maintaining a social distance.
- We are preparing to offer all language courses by distance this Fall (French, English, Tlicho and Spanish), as well as the LINC program English courses.
- Postsecondary education programs will be offered as usual, as all courses are already offered by distance.