Bilingual Administrative and Finance Coordinator
Join the team of the only Francophone college north of the 60th parallel!
The Collège nordique francophone (CNF) is a post-secondary education establishment located in Yellowknife that offers professional, language and continuing education programs. Itdistinguishes itself for its northern character, for the accessibility of its training, and for its language school.
Creativity, diversity, commitment and pride are the values that guide our growth and contribute to our success as a learning establishment and employer of choice. Our culture is supported by motivated, creative and dedicated employees. The Collège is committed to fostering an environment that encourages employees to communicate their ideas and meet challenges.
Why work for the Collège nordique francophone?
- Be part of a dynamic and professional team
- Propel your career in an environment that promotes creativity and professional development
- Benefit from competitive salaries
- Recognized credibility with the community and the GNWT
- Maintains a high quality standard for its customers
- Two-week paid vacation in the holiday season
Answering the executive director, the candidate shall:
- Be flexible, discrete and rigorous
- Have initiative and be autonomous
- Be able to adapt easily
- Be customer service-oriented and possess communication skills
- Know how to manage priorities and work under pressure
- Have good analytical capabilities and be able to organize their work
- Be teamwork-oriented
- College diploma in administration or have equivalent experience
- Fully bilingual (oral and written, French and English)
- Very familiar with QuickBooks, Word, and Excel
- Two years’ experience in administration and bookkeeping
- Provide strategic and administrative support to the executive director, prepare correspondence, plan and organize meetings
- Perform various administrative duties (invoices, deposits, mail, filing)
- Manage registrations and follow up
- Post accounting entries in QuickBooks
- Prepare various accounting and financial reports
- Look after the employees’ pay service
- Handle general logistics for the office and facilities
- Establish and maintain good professional relations with colleagues, partners and students
- Support colleagues in the organization of special events
Why live in the NWT?
- Unequalled lifestyle that blends open air, adventure and culture
- Unique cultural environment in a territory where 11 languages are spoken
- Prime location to raise a family
Hours per week: 30 to 37.5
Hourly rate: between $30 and $34 (based on experience and qualifications)
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract duration: one year with the possibility of an extension
End of Posting:September 21, 2019, 23:59 (MST)
If you are interested in applying, please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.